Hotel & Travel
The Fairmont Kea Lani is the site for the 57th Annual Convention for WSAAI. Group rates start at $349.00++ based on availability.
Resort amenities feature our award-winning Willow Stream Spa, three swimming pools including an adults-only pool and two activity pools connected by a 140-foot waterslide, 24-hour fitness center, Inspire Your Energy fitness and wellness classes, Kids Club, watersports and beach activities, championship golf and tennis nearby, and boutique shopping.
Enjoy the additional space and privacy of family friendly one-bedroom suite accommodations with large lanais offering spectacular ocean and sunset views. Or discover the best “home away from home” in a luxury beach villa, steps from the sand and ideal for extended family or multi couple Maui beach vacations. In addition to this beautiful sanctuary the resort offers guests the following features:
Experience luxury Maui hotel accommodations with spectacular ocean views at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only oceanfront all-suite and villa resort.
Learn the basics of paddling, along with the history of the canoe and its importance to Hawaiian culture during this popular 1-hour ocean adventure.
The two lagoon-style activity pools are connected by a 140' waterslide and offer hours of family fun.
Savor a variety of island inspired favorites in the resort's four restaurants and four lounges.
The award-winning Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Kea Lani resort in Wailea, Maui is honored to be recognized as "World's Best Hotel Spa - Hawaii".
Fairmont Kea Lani's Inspire Your Energy is a curated fitness and wellness program designed to motivate all. Led by the resort‘s Energy Ambassador,
Airports & Directions
Kahului Airport – OGG (all flights from the US mainland)
- From the KAHULUI AIRPORT, follow H-380 to the first traffic light and bear left through the light.
- Continue straight through the intersection as you pass Costco and KMart on your left. This will take you onto Dairy Road (350)
- Continue on Dairy Road to traffic light. Make right on Airport Access Road
- Next traffic light turn left onto Puunene Avenue (311)
- Go straight and you will see a Sugar Mill on your left. Stay right as Puunene changes into Mokulele Hwy (Hwy 311)
- Continue down Mokulele Hwy approximately 6 miles, as it changes into Piilani Hwy (Hwy 31)
- Continue south on the Piilani Hwy (Hwy 31) until it ends (approximately 6 miles) and turns into Wailea Ike Drive
- At the end of Wailea Ike Drive turn left onto Wailea Alanui. Turn right into the entrance to Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui