Discover the Beauty of Kauai from The Poipu Beachfront Resort Hotel
Get away to the soothing white sands of Poipu on Kauai’s sunny south shore at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. This luxury oasis with lush gardens and acres of pools offers ocean-view dining, rooms with private lanais, championship golf, and Anara Spa.
1571 Poipu Road,
Koloa, Hawaii, 96756
Phone: (808) 742-1234
Does the Grand Hyatt have an airport shuttle?
While the hotel does not have a direct airport shuttle, third-party shuttles or shared-ride vans are available daily. The cost varies due to the service type you choose. The Lihue airport is located approximately 15 miles from the Grand Hyatt.
Directions from LIH
- Head southwest on Mokulele Loop. Go for 335 ft.
- Keep right toward Kaana St. Go for 246 ft.
- Turn right onto Kaana St. Go for 220 ft.
- Turn right onto Kapule Hwy (HI-51). Go for 0.3 mi.
- Turn left onto Ahukini Rd (HI-570). Go for 1.1 mi.
- Turn left onto Kuhio Hwy (HI-56). Go for 0.4 mi.
- Continue on Kaumualii Hwy (HI-50). Go for 6.7 mi.
- Turn left onto Maluhia Rd (HI-520). Go for 2.9 mi.
- Turn left onto Ala Kinoiki. Go for 1.1 mi.
- Continue on Ala Kinoiki. Go for 1.8 mi.
- Turn left onto Poipu Rd. Go for 0.3 mi.
- Arrive Grand Hyatt-Kauai Resort & Spa
Self-parking is included in the resort fee. Valet parking is available for $35 per day.
*Valet parking fees are NOT included in the symposium registration.